Thomson Reuters Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Content Specialist for the Hyderabad, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Thomson Reuters. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Thomson Reuters Off Campus drive 2023:
|Company Name||Thomson Reuters|
|Post Name||Associate Content Specialist|
|Salary||up to ₹10 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Thomson Reuters Off Campus Drive 2023
- The primary focus at this level is training, requiring extensive supervision.
- Production/Editorial/Support: Has a general understanding of legal system and some knowledge of an efficient production/support workflow process. Performs duties such as analyzing, keying, converting, coding, copyreading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, or validation of data. Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Product/Process Knowledge: Works regularly on various systems, software, databases and applications to deliver quality products. Responsible for accuracy and completeness of work product, including competence in scheduling and administrative systems as well as computer file management. All work will be checked until competent process knowledge is developed
- Interpersonal/Team Skills: Works successfully in a team environment and understands various roles of team members.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the performance management process (e.g. peer reviews, self-evaluation).
- Any Graduate from any stream.
- Familiarity of legal terminology and court, legislative, and regulatory levels are desirable.
- Previous publishing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal English and communication skills, including composition/grammar, vocabulary, spelling and punctuation skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Strong learning agility. Able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to increasingly complex and changing work.
- Technical aptitude for computer applications and systems such as word processing and file management applications.
- Ability to prioritize and stay focused while dealing with multiple assignments and tasks.
- Detail-oriented with an aptitude for analysis and problem solving on an individualized level and within the context of a team environment. Normal office hours and environments.
- Normal office hours and environments, extensive reading and exposure to personal computers, extra hours may be required to meet deadlines. Ability to work with team members, contacts from other teams, departments, virtual and off site teams/vendors or sourcing partners effectively
Selection Process: Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
The Boeing Company is an American multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and sells airplanes, rotorcraft, rockets, satellites, telecommunications equipment, and missiles worldwide. The company also provides leasing and product support services.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Thomson Reuters Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Thomson Reuters Hiring For Associate Content Specialist | Full Time first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>