TCS Recruitment drive 2023:TCS BPS Walk-In hiring fresher for BA, BCom, BSc (Except IT & CS), BBA, BBM, BMS streams. and 2021, 2022, 2023 batch graduates are eligible. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
TCS is a top employer globally, and our 509,058 associates representing 155 nationalities, across 46 countries as of 30-Jun-2021. We are one of the largest employers of women with 36.2% women employees.We have been recognized as a Global Top Employer by the Top Employers Institute – one of eight organizations worldwide to have achieved this status. In its assessment of 1,072 companies worldwide in 2016, the Top Employers Institute rated TCS as an exceptional performer across nine core Human Resources (HR) areas:
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
TCS Recruitment 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹3.6 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||19th August 2023|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
TCS Eligibility Criteria:
- BPS Walkin Drive at TCS Deccan Park – Hyderabad on 5th August 2023 (Saturday).
- Qualification – Full time graduation with BCom, BA, BSC(Except IT/CS), BBA,BBM,BMS,BAF,BBI as specialization with Year of passing as 2021,2022 & 2023.
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate of 50% or 5 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable) and Graduation.
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: No backlogs would be permitted and all the course completion documents should be available
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered. Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 28 years at the time of being put through the TCS selection process
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Note: This is an opportunity for graduate freshers only, Post graduate students pursuing/completed are NOT eligible for the drive.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role of TCS BPS?
TCS BPS refers to Business Process Services. It involves various business support roles within TCS.
What is the salary range for the TCS BPS position?
The expected salary for the TCS BPS position can go up to ₹3.6 LPA as per the information available.
Can freshers apply for this position?
Yes, freshers with the batches 2023 and 2022 are eligible to apply.
What is the last date to apply for the TCS BPS position?
The last date to apply is 19th August 2023.
What are the preferred qualifications for this position?
Candidates with full-time graduation in BCom, BA, BSC (except IT/CS), BBA, BBM, BMS, BAF, BBI with specializations in the years 2021, 2022, and 2023 are eligible.
Is there an age limit to apply for the TCS BPS position?
Yes, the minimum age should be 18 years and the maximum age should be 28 years at the time of being put through the TCS selection process.
<p>The post TCS BPS Walk-in drive for 2021, 2022, 2023 Batch | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>