Ericsson Recruitment drive 2023: Ericsson is hiring Software Developer through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Ericsson off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Ericsson is driving 5G standardization and was the largest contributor to the standardization body in 3GPP during 2018. Ericsson is committed to rapidly applying these standards to our technology development. Ericsson is a technology leader in 5G. Pioneering customers select us as their 5G partner and we are first with commercial live networks in four continents. This includes multiple operators in both the US and South Korea, as well as in Switzerland, Australia and UAE. We have publicly announced commercial 5G deals with more than 20 named operator customers. In India, we are known
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Ericsson Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹9 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Ericsson Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance software and solutions based on C/C++, Python, Shell Script, SS7, Middleware Application Servers as part of the development team.
- Enhance business critical applications for customer, experiment and use leading-edge technologies, components, and methodologies.
- Give in defining and crafting a go-get team culture, ways of working and environment. Work efficiently in an Agile development team across the full feature life cycle including prioritization, design, development, test and release.
Ericsson Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical / Electronics Engineering is required
- Worked on UNIX/Linux environments for software development
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Strong experience with Linux and familiarity with Linux operating system internals.
- Significant experience with multi-threaded programming, thread pools and process synchronization.
- Working knowledge of SS7 signaling protocol and understanding of SIP (Session Initiation Protocol.
- Experience in Python, Shell and Perl scripting.
- Experience in using source code control system preferably GIT
- Hands on experience in Power/Shell scripting
- Experience in Basic Oracle/SQL
- Ability to understand and remediate complex issues and topologies of large enterprises.
- Work experience in Agile methodologies (Scrum).
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Ericsson Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What does a Software Developer at Ericsson do?
A Software Developer at Ericsson is responsible for developing and enhancing software and solutions using technologies like C/C++, Python, Shell Script, SS7, and Middleware Application Servers.
What are the key responsibilities of a Software Developer at Ericsson?
Responsibilities include developing and enhancing software solutions, working with various programming languages and technologies, contributing to team culture and ways of working, and participating in the full feature life cycle.
What academic qualifications are required for this position?
A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Electrical/Electronics Engineering is required.
What is the salary range for Software Developer at Ericsson?
The expected salary range Software Developer at Ericsson is up to ₹9 LPA (Lakh Per Annum).
What is the preferred experience level for applicants?
The role is open to candidates from the batches 2023/22/21/20/19/18/17, which implies both freshers and experienced individuals.
<p>The post Ericsson Recruitment 2023 freshers| Software Developer | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>