PlanetSpark Off Campus is hiring for the post of Teacher Trainer. A student from various disciplines can apply for PlanetSpark off campus recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PlanetSpark Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Teacher Trainer|
|Salary||up to ₹350/Hour*|
|Job Location||Work From Home|
Also, Apply For
PlanetSpark Company is seeking candidates for Teacher Trainers.
- Taking demo classes for kids.
- Teach the kids using PlanetSpark’s pedagogy.
- Share the observations about the kid and the parent, with the team of esteemed counselors.
- Conducting regular classes(post enrolment), using PlanetSpark’s Curriculum.
Any Graduate from any stream.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work 6 days a week .
- Willing to invest 4 teaching hours every day for Planetspark.
- At least 1 year of English teaching experience.
- Should have a good wifi and a laptop with Webcam.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills
Salary- (per hour)
- INR 250 per regular class
- Additional INR 100 for teachers who teach international kids between 10pm to 6am
Shift timings that they can Opt for?
- India- 3PM to 8PM
- Middle East/ Europe- 3PM to 11PM
- US/ Canada- 10PM to 8AM
PlanetSpark platform leverages powerful technology to provide live online classes to K8 learners on Public Speaking and Creative Writing skills.
Also Read: 8 Ways To Make a Great Resume
How to Apply for PlanetSpark Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
PlanetSpark Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PlanetSpark selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PlanetSpark Salary for freshers?
The average of 6 Lakh per year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
<p>The post PlanetSpark Recruitment 2023 Drive |Work From Home! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>