NTT is hiring for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the NTT off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About NTT :
NTT Ltd. is a leading, global technology services company. We’re here to enable the connected future. We come together to make the world a better place, and every day we use the power of technology to make it happen. We employ curious people who are ready to change the world. Through the work we do with our clients and in our communities, we find ways that technology can make a positive impact. We call it technology for good
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
NTT Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Graduate Trainee Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||ASAP|
Also, Apply For
NTT is hiring candidates for the post of Graduate Trainee Engineer.
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for NTT Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
NTT Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NTT selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the NTT Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 5 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow||Apply for paytm|
|Apply for Amazon||Apply for PhonePe|
<p>The post NTT Off Campus drive 2023 | Graduate Trainee | Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>