Nielsen Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Analyst for the Mumbai (Work From Home), India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Nielsen. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Nielsen Off Campus drive 2023:
|up to ₹4 LPA* (Glassdoor)
|Mumbai(Work From Home)
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023
- Execute procedures to meet internal/external SLA’s with high quality
- Train and certify, as applicable, on business policies and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all standard operating procedures and business policies
- Execute data entry via databases
- Develop and recommend solutions for process improvements, in addition to supporting the implementation of new processes and programs
- Work with clients to complete day to day BAU activities
- Support on-call rotations or off-shift availability, as required
- Perform quality checks to ensure data integrity for clients and downstream systems
- Respond to client inquiries via Change Requests, Salesforce tickets, and/or Client Service Representatives
- Research and respond to E&Y Audit requests
- Assist Process/Team Lead with the creation of and data gathering for KPI & Metrics
- Assist Process Lead/Team with UAT Testing for new software releases
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music or other Media-related disciplines.
- Proven record of delivering quality results on time with high attention to detail
- Uses logic to analyze data and capability to draw conclusions and convey results
- Fluency in English language, effective writing, grammatical, organizational, analytical, and communication skills
- Proficient with use of Google Tools (Docs, Sheets, Slides) and Microsoft Suite
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with others
- Must be able to work accurately under deadlines and willing to work outside regular business hours, as required
- Typing speed should be good.
- The candidate must be passionate about consuming Podcasts, TV shows, and movies.
- Must keep themselves updated with the latest news, especially on social networks, related to American television, cinema and sports.
Selection Process: Nielsen Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is American information, data, and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Nielsen Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role of an Analyst at Nielsen?
The role involves executing procedures to meet SLAs, data entry, process improvements, client support, quality checks, and responding to inquiries.
What is the salary range for the Analyst position at Nielsen?
The expected salary for the Analyst position at Nielsen is up to ₹4 LPA.
What qualifications are required for the Analyst position at Nielsen?
A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, English, Journalism, Music, or other Media-related disciplines is required.
What are the key responsibilities of an Analyst at Nielsen?
Responsibilities include executing data entry, supporting process improvements, client interactions, quality checks, responding to inquiries, and assisting with testing.
What is the preferred skill set for this position?
Preferred skills include attention to detail, data analysis capabilities, proficiency in English language, use of Google Tools and Microsoft Suite, strong interpersonal skills, and passion for media.
What is the selection process for the Nielsen Analyst position?
The selection process includes application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, and HR interview.
<p>The post Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2023 |Analyst |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>