Altair Recruitment drive 2023: Altair is hiring Software QA Engineer through off campus Placement for Pune. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Altair off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
Altair is a global technology company providing software and cloud solutions in the areas of product development, high performance computing (HPC) and data analytics. Altair enables organizations in nearly every industry to compete more effectively in a connected world, while creating a more sustainable future. With more than 3,000 engineers, scientists and creative thinkers in 25 countries, we help solve our customer’s toughest challenges and deliver unparalleled service, helping the innovators innovate, drive better decisions, and turn today’s problems into tomorrow’s opportunities.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Altair Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Software QA Engineer|
|Salary||up to ₹11 LPA*|
|Last date to apply||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Altair Job Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Program Management team to create a Validation / Testing Strategy for the product suite
- Create/Review detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases
- Run test suites, analyze test results, and track software testing metrics. Implement the right metrics, prepare, and present test reports
- Report bugs by providing adequate steps needed to reproduce and identify a potential root cause (search the log files, use QA/Dev tools, etc)
- Manage automation framework, take ownership of design and development of web UI, web service API test automation scripts & organize test suites
- Collaborate, communicate well across the QA team, and work with the cross-functional teams to solve issues, and move initiatives forward (Dev, DevOps, PM, Doc)
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) & triage bugs
- Drive implementation and adoption of highly automated product certification testing integrated into our CI/CD processes
- Understanding customer use cases, diving deep into software development and developing QA approaches to measure confidence in the product
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
Altair Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related course
- 0 – 3 years of software QA testing
- Good understanding of QA software testing
- Knowledge of any coding language such as C#, Java, and Python
- Knowledge of any automation framework such as Selenium, Katalon, BDD, etc.
- Good analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner, self-motivated, and a strong team player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Altair Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Altair Off Campus Drive 2023 |QA Engineer |Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>