Cisco Recruitment drive 2023: Cisco is hiring Data Science Analyst Internship through off campus Placement for Bangalore. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Cisco off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About Cisco :
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.We connect everything – people, process, data, and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Cisco Recruitment 2023:
|Data Science Analyst Internship
|up to ₹30k/month*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Cisco Job Responsibilities:
- Assist with the Incentive loading, Product and Customer Research, Certificate processing. All in Simplified Chinese Speaking, writing, and reading.
- Transactional and analytics activities – daily, weekly, month-end, quarter-end activities and reporting, system updates and data loaders received from 3rd party vendors.
- Licensing Analyst support – assist with translations (read, write, speak) and summarize, reports download / upload and consolidation.
- Understand and categorize each certificated and determine which contract the certificate mapping with quarter, contract, timelines etc.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of activities with complete ownership and accountability. Save certificates on Company tools and systems.
- Follow up with Compliance for questions of the certificates. Manage the “bounced “certificate emails.
- Keep track of certificates received, not received, and follow-ups for missing data licensees that have reported, as well as licensees that have NOT reported, inquire with Compliance for missing reports.
- Manage reports to show management about the reporting– how many certs, using Salesforce and Tableau.
- Incentive Loading – Simplified Chinese speaking – writing-reading.
- Working closely with HQ and global region teams with regular interaction to reviews, drive transition calls, process documentation for all activities.
- Individual will require to take evening calls for reviews and transition of activities.
- Perform additional ad hoc business operations activities from time to time.
Cisco Eligibility Criteria:
- Experience in Data Science & analytics; 0-2 years of experience
- Ability to work cross functionally, very strong in business analytics,
- Previous experience in services will be helpful. Exposure to operational and financial data
- Good in communication (ability to articulate analysis and present)
- Strong in both, operational and financial data analysis
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments in parallel and keep up with deadlines and quality
- Articulate complex data in business terms and make recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Skill to extract intelligence from data, derive business insights and present to business
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
How to Apply for Cisco Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.