CGI Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Associate Structural Design Engineer for the Bengaluru, Karnataka, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with CGI. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
CGI Off Campus drive 2023:
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for CGI Off Campus Drive 2023
- Passionate about presenting ideas; developing PowerPoint for the same Ownership across the engineering life-cycle Features; design; development; architecture; quality and performance of the product
- Must have excellent debugging and problem solving skills Team player to influence a positive change in team for a culture of creation; tinkering; rehashing and hacking
- Be a change agent in the team to drive innovation; quality; time-to-market; UX and product thinking Foster and Exhibit a sense of urgency; productivity; self-improvisationÂ and excellence Ability to work as a team and be comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Ability to define path(s) to implementation and evaluate the best path forward. Passionate Learner Keen to continually learn and be passionate about technology.
- Stay abreast with latest trends in Mobile; Analytics & Cloud technologies. Curious about implementing new technologies;
- adopting new design paradigms and open to criticism / learn from others. Keen to continually learn and passionate about technology.
- Customer centricÂ and data driven: Driven by Customer insights and follow a data driven decision-taking approach Understand business requirements business case creation; proposal generation; workshop execution & roadmap implementation
- Qualification: Computer Science (BE / BTech / MTech) graduate from IIT/BITS/NIT Should be interested to work in any of these technology stacks
- Excellent communication skills to be able to interact with decision makers at customer organizations.
- Should be ready to work in any role ( Maintenance, Support, Development, Testing)
- Should be ready to work in the Role which involves shifts
- Flexibility in location
- Should be a quick learner and must be good in analytical skills
Selection Process: CGI Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
CGI Inc, also known as CGI Group Inc., is a Canadian multinational information technology consulting and systems integration company headquartered in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. CGI originally stood for “Conseillers en gestion et informatique
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for CGI Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary offered for the Developer position at CGI?
The expected salary can go up to ₹5 LPA* as per Glassdoor.
Which batch years are eligible to apply for the CGI Developer position?
The eligibility criteria include batches from 2018 to 2023.
What are the preferred skills for a CGI Developer?
Excellent communication skills, flexibility in roles (maintenance, support, development, testing), willingness to work in shifts, flexibility in location, quick learning abilities, and analytical skills are preferred
What qualifications are required for the CGI Developer position?
The qualification required is a Computer Science (BE/ BTech/ME/ MTech) degree from IIT/BITS/NIT.
What are the key responsibilities of a CGI Developer?
The responsibilities include presenting ideas, developing PowerPoint presentations, ownership across the engineering life-cycle, product design, development, architecture, quality, and performance.
<p>The post CGI Off Campus freshers Developer |Full Time | Apply Now first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>