Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has announced a job notification for the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC'(EMC). Candidates with the qualification of B.E. / B.Tech degree can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
The Indian Space Research Organisation is the national space agency of India, headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka. Operating under the Department of Space, ISRO is India’s primary agency for conducting space research, space exploration and research and development of technologies for space-based applications.
ISRO Recruitment 2023:
|Post Name||Scientist/Engineer `SC’|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Total Vacancies||303 Posts|
|Last Date||14 June 2023|
ISRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates are required to have a B.E. / B.Tech degree in the relevant engineering branch or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10
- Electronics: 90 Posts
- Mechanical: 163 Posts
- Computer Science: 47 Posts
- Electronics- Autonomous Body – PRL: 02 Posts
- Computer Science- Autonomous Body – PRL: 01 Posts
- 28 years as on 14.06.2023.
- Serving Central Govt. employees, Ex-Servicemen; Persons with Benchmark Disabilities, are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
The selection process includes a Written Test/Interview.
- Single objective type paper consisting of two parts, viz. Part ‘A’ and Part ‘B’, with a duration of 120 minutes (with compensation time as applicable for PwBD candidates).
- The Answer Keys will be published on the ISRO website within three working days of the Written Test.
- The call letters for the written test will be sent only to the registered e-mail ID of the candidates.
Part ‘A’ – Area/Discipline Specific part:
- Consists of 80 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) of 1 mark each (+1 and -1/3 pattern of marking).
- 75% of the questions will be based on the core specialization/discipline.
- 25% of the questions will cover the allied area topics.
Part ‘B’ – Aptitude/Ability Tests:
- Consists of a maximum of 15 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) totalling 20 marks (No negative marks).
- Questions will be based on Numerical Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, Diagrammatic Reasoning, Abstract Reasoning and Deductive Reasoning.
- Based on the performance in the written test, candidates will be short-listed for Interviews in a ratio of 1:5, with an aggregate minimum of 10 candidates.
- For the generation of the final panel, 50% weightage will be given to Written Test marks and 50% weightage to Interview marks.
- Qualifying Criteria for Unreserved Candidates 60%, and for Reserved candidates 50% Aggregate, only if a post is reserved
- For GEN/OBC/EWSs – Rs 250/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD/female – NIL
- Opening date for online registration: 25 May 2023
- Closing date for online registration: 14 June 2023
- Last date for payment of fees: 16 June 2023
How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2023?
All the interested and eligible candidates can Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post ISRO Recruitment 2023 For 303 Scientist | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>