KONE off Campus Recruitment inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off-campus placements with KONE. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
KONE off Campus 2022/ 2023:
|Post Name||Process Agent|
|Salary||up to ₹5 LPA (Glassdoor)*|
|Last Date||Apply ASAP|
Also, Apply For
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for KONE Off Campus Drive 2023
- Create, maintain (modify, convert, extend, block, delete) and administer data for one of the following processes: Cash & Bank, Purchase to Pay, Contract Administration, Master Data, Billing, Back Reporting, Reporting. Or any other processes being part of the SSC scope.
- Ensure the data input is correctly completed
- Execute the requester data entry or modification received from the Front Officer and upon approval from the Process Manager.
- Contact the unit front officer for information when required.
- Execution of process documentation
- Registration and processing of Incoming & Outgoing documents on time
- Daily reconciliation and corrective actions, if needed.
- Contact Local Front officer for additional documentation
- Log issues and discuss with or escalate to team leader
- Deliver input for proper reporting
- Support process improvements and harmonization activities
- Participation in team meetings, process analysis and improvement actions.
- Make sure process KPI’s are met with high quality standards
- Takes responsibility on complex processing activities
- Checking the documents against company business rules
- Communicate & follow-up with local supervisors in cases of problems via an email-like workflow tool
- Act as a super user on process and / or application level within the team
- Perform other tasks as allocated by team leaders, managers relating to reporting and other SSC processes.
- Make sure Reporting KPI’s are met with high quality standards
- May initiate process improvements and harmonization activities
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree.
- Knowledge of programming is a must
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
Selection Process: KONE Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Kone Oyj is an international engineering and service company employing over 60,000 personnel across 60 countries worldwide. It was founded in 1910 and is now headquartered in Espoo near Helsinki, Finland. In addition, Kone builds and services moving walkways, automatic doors and gates, escalators.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
How to Apply for KONE off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.