Emerson Off Campus Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Python Developer for the Chandigarh/Pune, India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with Emerson. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
Emerson Off Campus drive 2023:
|Post Name||Python Developer|
|Salary||up to ₹6 LPA* (Glassdoor)|
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for Emerson Off Campus Drive 2023
- Developing web application backend Services/APIs by using React & related technologies
- Build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of built application.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Work with peer developers & management for ensuring quality delivery to business
- Provide prompt updates to business and internal team which ensures stress free experience to business and internal team
- Unit testing, automated functional testing using Selenium or any similar framework for web apps
- Familiarity with consuming RESTful JSON services & Fast APIs
- Translation of requirements into back-end code
- Knowledge of 12 Factor App Design methodology & microservices architecture is a plus.
- Build & maintain appropriate application documentation, while sharing the knowledge to other team members
- Maintain application code to resolve customer issues & ensure timely resolution of bugs
- Work effectively in a global team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.Tech/B.E./MCA) with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems OR Master’s in computer applications.
- 0 to 2 years hands-on experience in React, Redux, NodeJS
- Hands on experience of using Visual Studio
- Knowledge of application performance tuning and ability to track and solve performance issues
- Hands on experience in automating build working with Maven and SVN or similar build tools required.
- Experience in developing & deploying (containerization) microservice applications on any one of the public cloud like Azure, AWS is a plus
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is a plus
- Experience of working with Agile methodologies
- Experience of working with CI/CD tools like Azure DevOps is a plus
- Personal attributes required are strong logical and Analytical Skills, design skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols, their usage in enterprise application
- Works well in an environment with firm deadlines; results oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Capacity to multi-task and adjust schedules to meet deadlines
- Experience in systems analysis, gathering user requirements and understanding and interpreting requirements Specifications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; proven history of successful problem solving with a sense of urgency
- Ability to travel globally
Selection Process: Emerson Off Campus 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our Official Twitter||Click Here|
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for Emerson Off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post Emerson Off Campus 2023 |Python Developer |Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>