American Express Career: American Express is hiring Analyst Risk Management through off campus Placement for Gurgaon. A student from various disciplines can apply for the American Express off campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below. Details are given below:
About American Express:
At American Express, we know that with the right backing, people and businesses have the power to progress in incredible ways. Whether we’re supporting our customers’ financial confidence to move ahead, taking commerce to new heights, or encouraging people to explore the world, our colleagues are constantly redefining what’s possible — and we’re proud to back each other every step of the way.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
American Express Career 2023:
|Analyst – Risk Management
|up to ₹8 LPA*
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
American Express Job Responsibilities:
- Deployment of Third-Party Key Risk Indicators across Non-Affiliate and Affiliate Third Party Programs at Amex.
- Automate existing VRO monitoring mechanisms.
- Provide enriched insights using industry data and leveraging best practice tools and techniques over the affiliate and non-affiliate third-party lifecycle.
- Challenge third-party programs and risk data completeness and accuracy.
- Perform advanced data analytics to identify trends, composition, leading indicators, and outlook in Third Party risk.
- Leverage unstructured data sources (e.g., social media, customer chat) to identify potential AXP Affiliate and Non-Affiliate Third Party Risk process breakdowns.
- Responsible for contacting clients with overdue accounts to secure the settlement of the account. Also, they do preventive work to avoid future overdue accounts that have a high exposure.
American Express Eligibility Criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to apply both quantitative methods and business skills to create insights and drive results.
- Strong analytical skills, including a proven ability to translate complex and disparate information to develop a comprehensive and cohesive conclusion for colleagues, business partners, and senior leaders.
- Ability to work independently and across a matrix organization partnering with business partners, functional owners, capabilities, technology teams and external vendors.
- Rigorous and analytical approach to problem-solving, decision-making, and prioritization collaboration across teams/geographies.
- Proactive in identifying issues, delivering, and escalating key findings, and advising on recommended solutions to correct issues or mitigate risks.
- Knowledge of Amex’s Third-Party Management Programs and associated systems is desired.
Why Join American Express?
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centres staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counselling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
How to Apply for American Express Career 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the job role for an Analyst – Risk Management at American Express?
The role involves deploying Third-Party Key Risk Indicators, automating monitoring mechanisms, providing insights using industry data, and performing advanced data analytics for Third Party risk.
Who is eligible to apply for this position?
Bachelor’s degree holders from any stream are eligible. Freshers from batches 2023/22/21/20/19/18/17 can apply.
What is the salary range for this position?
The expected salary is up to ₹8 LPA.
What are the key responsibilities of an Analyst in Risk Management at American Express?
Responsibilities include deploying Key Risk Indicators, automating monitoring, providing insights using industry data, challenging third-party programs, and performing advanced data analytics.
Can freshers apply for this role?
Yes, freshers from various batches are eligible to apply.
<p>The post American Express Freshers Recruitment 2023 For Analyst Risk Management first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>