P&G Recruitment has announced a job notification for the post of Product Supply Manager for the Across India locations. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates can apply for off campus placements with P&G . Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
P&G Recruitment Drive 2023:
|Product Supply Manager
|up to ₹14 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Eligibility Criteria for P&G Recruitment Drive 2023
- Leading team for loss identification and elimination across global measures by developing process & organization capability using manufacturing tools.
- Lead standardization, changes on equipment and process validation
- Build the capability of process failures technical troubleshooting
- Daily direction-setting process – report results, flag issues and request resources.
- Reducing overall cost and driving productivity projects by asset utilization and benchmarking
- Be the information hub for all the project and product development & Co-ordinate capital projects across all functions & teams
- Demonstrate leadership in application of technology to tackle manufacturing problems
- Design processes to build best-in-class manufacturing capability
- Drive Speed to market of products & innovations
- Lead large project management teams from day 1 that Control & optimize Capital & project spending
Product Supply Planning:
- Planning and executing supply chain strategies for timely production and distribution of products to our consumers, customers and distributor partners
- Manage a team of Raw/Packed Material and Finished goods planners leading forecasting & planning for manufacturing operations of a plant / category
- Lead Cost savings and Supply Chain re-design projects for your category to improve inventory
- Coordination for distribution requirements for finished goods across plants, DC and logistics partners
- Reduce Physical distribution cost while improving service levels.
- Recent Graduate in one of the following engineering majors: Mechanical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechatronics engineering, or any relevant engineering degree; or an MBA degree with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
- Ability to interact with cross-functional teams
Selection Process: P&G Recruitment 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
About P&G :
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we’re the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation, and citizenship.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
How to Apply for P&G Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the salary range for the Product Supply Manager role at P&G?
The approximate salary range for the Product Supply Manager role at P&G is up to ₹14 LPA*.
What is the preferred experience level for the Product Supply Manager role?
P&G welcomes both fresher and experienced candidates for the Product Supply Manager role.
What are the job responsibilities for the Product Supply Planning aspect of the role?
The responsibilities include planning and executing supply chain strategies, managing a team of planners, leading cost savings and supply chain re-design projects, coordinating distribution requirements, and reducing physical distribution costs.
What qualifications are required for the Product Supply Manager role at P&G?
Recent graduates in engineering majors such as Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Mechatronics, or an MBA degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience, are eligible.
What are the preferred skills for the Product Supply Manager role?
The preferred skills include being a team player, quick learner, good communicator (verbal and non-verbal), multitasking abilities, and the ability to interact with cross-functional teams.
What is the selection process for P&G Recruitment 2023?
The selection process consists of application screening, online assessment, technical interviews, HR interview, and final selection.
<p>The post P&G Recruitment 2023 | Product supply manager | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>