PwC Recruitment for the post of Web Developer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the PwC off-campus drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
About PwC :
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. PwC ranks as the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
PwC Recruitment 2023:
|up to ₹9 LPA*
|Work From Home
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
PwC Recruitment Job Description:
PwC Recruitment is hiring candidates for the post of Web Developer.
PwC Recruitment Job Responsibilities:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
PwC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
- Need to have a degree in a Technology related discipline e.g. Computer
Science, Software Engineering, Maths, Physics, or Artificial Intelligence, OR,
demonstrate that you have 1 year of relevant work experience.
PwC Recruitment Preferred skill:
- Analytical mindset, with a good knowledge of computing fundamentals.
- Ability to solve problems independently.
- Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages, such as
SQL, C#, Java and/or Python.
- Strong logical reasoning, attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Confident in conveying complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
Desirable (although not essential):
- Working experience of creating applications using one or more low development
platforms e.g. Mendix, Power Platform or Appian.
- Skills to draw out user stories from clients and map these to process diagrams and
- Any experience or involvement of developing a web application using full stack
- Experience of leveraging cloud based services e.g. MS Azure, Google Cloud
Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Any relevant low code or general development certification.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
What is the salary range for the Web Developer position at PwC?
The expected salary for the Web Developer position at PwC can go up to ₹9 LPA (per annum).
How much experience is required for the Web Developer position at PwC?
A minimum of 1 year of experience is required for the Web Developer position at PwC.
Where is the job location for the Web Developer position at PwC?
The job location for the Web Developer position is Work From Home.
What are the eligibility criteria for the Web Developer position at PwC?
The eligibility criteria include having a degree in a technology-related discipline or demonstrating 1 year of relevant work experience.
Are there any specific programming languages required for the Web Developer position at PwC?
Knowledge and experience with data query or programming languages such as SQL, C#, Java, and/or Python are preferred for the Web Developer position at PwC.
PwC Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the PwC selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the PwC Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 8.8 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for Amazon
|Apply for PhonePe
<p>The post PwC Recruitment 2023 |Advisory Associate |Work from Home | Latest Job Update first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>