Nissan is inviting applicants for the post of Software Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Nissan Recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
Nissan Recruitment 2023:
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
Nissan is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer
- Understand business scenarios, build, test and deploy RPA using Uipath and other automation solutions.
- Support the creation and deployment of automation solutions based on requirements received from business engineers and end users.
- RPA process configuration using workflow principles, as well as complete unit test code for usability, reliability, and overall performance
- Able to learn new technology stacks such as Process Mining, Chatbots etc.
- Responsible for the quality of the automation output and fixing open defects before moving to production.
- Review solutions for error free codes and good understanding of architecture diagrams.
- Maintain and improve, with more focus on improving and evolving, current work processes and flows
- Participate in the creation of process definition documents, technical solutions documents and User manuals
- Actively seek out opportunities to research emerging trends to implement new techniques and technologies.
- Bachelor / Maters degree in an appropriate subject (e.g. computer science, or engineering) is required.
- 0 to 1 year working experience in product / services industry with strong technical knowledge.
- Ability to work independently and with assisted supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven experience building strong interpersonal relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- Results oriented with creative abilities, sense of urgency and passion
- Strong experience with Microsoft product suite including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questio
Nissan is more than a car company. We are an innovation company. We take the most innovative thinking in the industry and combine it with performance, value, efficiency, safety and style. The result: Cars that thrill you every time you get behind the wheel.With over 150 million vehicles produced globally, Nissan continues with the goal to enrich the lives of our employees and customers alike.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for Nissan Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
Nissan Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the role of a Software Engineer at Nissan in Trivandrum?
The Software Engineer at Nissan in Trivandrum is responsible for understanding business scenarios, building, testing, and deploying Robotic Process Automation (RPA) using UiPath and other automation solutions.
What is the salary range for the Software Engineer position at Nissan?
The expected salary for the Software Engineer position at Nissan is mentioned to be ₹10 LPA.
What experience level is Nissan looking for in candidates for this role?
Nissan is looking for candidates with 0-1 year of experience.
Are there specific eligibility criteria for educational qualifications?
Yes, candidates should have a Bachelor/Masters degree in an appropriate subject, such as computer science or engineering.
What are the key responsibilities of a Software Engineer at Nissan?
Responsibilities include building and deploying RPA using UiPath, supporting automation solutions, process configuration, learning new technology stacks, maintaining and improving work processes, and actively researching emerging trends.
What is the preferred skill set for candidates applying for the Software Engineer position at Nissan?
<p>The post Nissan Recruitment 2023 |Software Engineer |Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>