NTT has announced a job notification for the post of Trainee Engineer. A student from various disciplines can apply for NTT recruitment drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
NTT Recruitment 2023:
|₹ 3.5 LPA*
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
NTT is hiring candidates for the post of Trainee Engineer.
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Click here forWipro Interview Questions
Click here forAccenture Interview Questions
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Click here forInfosys Interview Questions
Click here for Mindtree Interview Questions
Nippon Telegraph and Telephone shortly known as NTT is a Telecommunications company established on 1 April 1985. Government of Japan created this Nippon Telegraph and Telephone. The organization’s headquarters are located in Ōtemachi, Chiyoda, Tokyo, Japan. The revenue of the firm is approximately about ¥11.94 trillion.
Do check out the Top 30 HR Interview Questions & Answers
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click Here
How to Apply for NTT Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
NTT Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NTT selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr Interview.
What is the NTT Salary for freshers?
The average 3.6Lakh year is based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for Atos Syntel
|Apply for Comcast
|Apply for geekyants
|Apply for airasia
What is the role of a Trainee Engineer at NTT?
Trainee Engineers at NTT are responsible for gaining knowledge and practical experience in their area of specialization, providing general administrative support, coordinating meetings, assisting in report preparation, and offering client support.
What is the salary for the Trainee Engineer position?
The expected salary for the Trainee Engineer position is ₹3.5 LPA.
Is this position open to both freshers and experienced candidates?
Yes, the position is open to both freshers and experienced candidates.
What are the eligibility criteria for this role?
Candidates should have a Diploma or Bachelor's degree and relevant certifications.
What are the main responsibilities of a Trainee Engineer?
Trainee Engineers acquire knowledge and experience in their field, offer administrative support, coordinate meetings, assist with reports, handle queries, and maintain records.
What are the preferred skills for this position?
Preferred skills include attention to detail, good communication, professional attitude, multitasking ability, complaint handling, continuous improvement mindset, and self-motivation.
<p>The post NTT Off Campus drive 2023 |Trainee Engineer |Apply Now!! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>