KPMG off Campus Recruitment inviting candidates for its hiring process. Both Bachelor’s and Master’s degree candidates from B.E./B.Tech/MCA can apply for off-campus placements with KPMG. Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply before the specified deadline. The detailed eligibility criteria, application process, and registration information are provided below.
Subscribe our YouTube: Click Here
KPMG off Campus 2022/ 2023:
|up to ₹12 LPA (Glassdoor)*
Also, Apply For
Candidates are advised to apply as soon as possible before the application link expires.
Eligibility Criteria for KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
- Effectively deliver tasks on projects as guided by the Manager – in providing business solutions to the clients based on Oracle suit of product functionality, which would be developed based on the existing and acquired on the job product knowledge
- Effectively engage client counterpart in discussions related to the tasks / project delivery
- To provide advisory services to clients following the principles of client management and delivery standards
- Developing technical expertise through Oracle certification/on the job training
- Actively work as a member of a team collaborating with one another and optimizing time and resources. To provide consistent world class deliverables in every engagement with a client
- To actively engage in knowledge learning, sharing, and storing
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree
- A minimum of 60% throughout X, XII, Graduation with no backlog
- Knowledge of programming is a must
- Good communication skills and must be a good team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong time management skills and motivated to exceed expectations.
- Flexible based on business needs and requirements.
Selection Process: KPMG Off Campus Drive 2023
- Application Screening
- Online Assessment
- Two Rounds of Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
- Final Selection
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 227,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 146 countries and territories. With a worldwide presence, KPMG continues to build on our successes thanks to clear vision, defined values and, above all, our people. Our industry focus helps KPMG firms’ professionals develop a rich understanding of clients’ businesses and the insight, skills and resources required to address industry-specific issues and opportunities.
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on LinkedIn
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our Official Twitter
How to Apply for KPMG off Campus 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
<p>The post KPMG Off Campus Drive 2022 / 2023 | Analyst | Freshers hiring first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>