TCS is hiring for the post of Smart Hiring. A student from various disciplines can apply for the TCS off Campus Drive 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to chart a career path and realize your potential in working with trending technologies and collaborating with thought leaders across various domains and industries.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
TCS Smart Hiring Recruitment 2024:
|up to ₹3.6 LPA*(Expected)
|2023 / 2024
|Last date to apply
|14th December, 2023 (Thursday)
|To be declared
Also, Apply For
TCS Smart Hiring off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Courses and Discipline: Full-time graduates from BCA, B.Sc (IT, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochemistry), B.Voc in CS/IT from the Batch of 2023 and 2024 are eligible.
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (aggregate of all subjects in all semesters) of 50% or above or equivalent CGPA in each of ‘Class 10th, Class 12th, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation which includes successful completion of final year/semester.
- Batch: Students from the Batch of 2023 & 2024 are eligible.
- Batch of 2023: Should not have any backlogs at the time of appearing for TCS Selection process. The course should have been completed within the stipulated duration of the course.
- Batch of 2024: One active backlog at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process is permitted. However, it is mandatory that the course to be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining in TCS if selected.
- Gap/Break in Education: It is mandatory for students to declare gaps in education, if any in the TCS application form. The overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until the highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Extended education: It is mandatory that the course be cleared and completed within the stipulated time duration of the course without any backlogs to be eligible for joining in TCS if selected.
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part Time/Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Age: Minimum age – 18 years and Maximum age – 28 years
- Work Experience: Please note, the role is for ‘Entry Level Requirement.’ However, candidates with the prior work experience need to declare the same in the TCS application form. Also, candidates would be required to submit the necessary documents supporting their experience at the time of the TCS selection process.
Note: Kindly note that we have a stringent eligibility criterion and a robust selection process. Your eligibility as per the defined criteria will be checked at various stages of the selection process. At any point of time if you are found ineligible, or data shared by you is found discrepant, your candidature will be disqualified.
Application Process for TCS Smart Hiring YoP 2024
Step 1. Login to the TCS NextStepPortal here
Step 2. Verification Details as per the Aadhaar Card
- It is important and mandatory to update your details correctly.
- Incorrect details submitted may lead to disqualification of your candidature.
Step 3. Register and apply for the TCS Smart Hiring
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on ‘Apply for Drive.’
Important: Please ensure that the details in the TCS application form is complete and accurate (Academic Details, Internship, Work Experience, if any).
Step 4. Select your mode of test (In-Centre) and choose your preferred test centre & then click on ‘Apply.’ Please Note, test centre once chosen cannot be changed.
Step 5. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application.’ The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive.
Click here forTCS Interview Questions
Please note that this is an In-Centre test and registrations would be on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication-related to the Test will be shared with you by our test partner TCS iON.
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers.
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf.
TCS Smart Hiring Test Pattern:
TCS iON is the test provider/center for TCS Smart Hiring process. Candidates have to appear in-person to give the test.
The duration of assessment is 120 mins and is divided into 3 sections:
- Numerical Ability
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning Ability
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2024?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
TCS Recruitment 2023 – Frequently Asked Questions
What is the TCS selection process?
The selection process will be based on a Written test followed by the Technical and Hr interviews.
What is the TCS Salary for freshers?
The average salary up to 3.6 LPA based on the reports of Glassdoor and Ambition Box.
|Apply for BookMyShow
|Apply for paytm
|Apply for Amazon
|Apply for PhonePe