Sasken Recruitment 2024 | Sasken Off Campus Jobs For Freshers. We've included Sasken Recruitment details in this article to assist those who are preparing for a Sasken placement drive. Students can learn about the Sasken Recruitment and Selection Process in the parts below this post. Check all of the below details for a complete idea.
Sasken Technologies Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Drive for Associate Software Engineer
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualifications: Engineering graduate, MCA
Experience: 0 – 1 years
Location: Across India
Sasken Technologies Off Campus 2023 Recruitment Apply Link: Apply for Job
1) Is well versed in a programming language and has done academic projects in the programming language
2) Has an understanding of the usage of the IDE for development and understands the basics and standards
3) Has good problem-solving and reasoning skills to solve basic programming quests and implement the data structures and algorithms"
Roles & Responsibilities
To complete the learning assignments and clear the assessments on time, to be able to get into a customer project.
1) To brush up and enhance the knowledge of a programming language, and clear assessment
2) To develop knowledge of software engineering to be able to work on a project and clear assessment
3) To learn the skills required for a domain TCB and reach KenMAP level 3 within the stipulated timeline.
4) To move to a billable project within 7 months after joining the organization.
5) Update the coach/team leader/project manager on the progress of assigned work.
About CompanySasken Technologies Limited (formerly, Sasken Communication Technologies Limited) is a publicly traded (Stock) company based in Bangalore, India, and provides Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to global customers in industries such as Semiconductors, Automotive, enterprise-grade Devices, Smart Devices, and Wearables, Industrials, Retail, Satcom, and Telecom. Read more
- Graduate degree (Engineering graduate, MCA)
- Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degrees or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
- Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
- Experience in the technology industry preferred
- Application Centric Skills are preferred
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- Interpersonal effectiveness
- Building effective teams
- Ability to withstand pressure
- People development
- Takes ownership
- Online Aptitude Test, GD
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Candidates Flexible to work in rotational Shifts
- Should have good communication skills in English
- 0-1 year of relevant experience Qualification IT
- Experience, Full-Time course must be applicable.
- Academic Results should be more than 50% and above