Microsoft Recruitment drive 2024: Microsoft is hiring Associate Software Engineer through off campus Placement for Work from home. A student from various disciplines can apply for the Microsoft off campus drive 2024. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below.
Microsoft India (R&D) Private Limited, a subsidiary of Microsoft Corporation, set up Microsoft India Development Center (MSIDC) at Hyderabad in 1998. Over the course of the past 21 plus years, we have expanded to become one of Microsoft Corporation’s largest R&D centers outside its headquarters in Redmond. MSIDC is a part of Microsoft Corporation’s strategy of global shared development, where teams across geographies collaborate to build great software and services. Our engineers in MSIDC contribute to theengineering of critical and important technologies in the above areas, thereby impacting millions of lives.
Subscribe our Official YouTube: Click Here
Microsoft Recruitment 2024:
|up to ₹16 LPA *
|2023 and before batches
|Across India (Work from home)
|Last date to apply
Also, Apply For
Always read details carefully before applying.
- Understand Requirements – Contributes in partnership with stakeholders (e.g., project manager, technical lead) to determine user requirements for a feature. Begins to incorporate appropriate continuous feedback loops measuring customer value.
- Design – Learns and contributes to processes for the architecture of a product/solution feature and learns to create proposals by testing design hypotheses and helping to refine code plans under the technical leadership of others. Produces code to test hypotheses for technical solutions and assists with technical validation efforts. Helps with and participates in the development of design documents for simple designs or user stories with oversight, helps to determine the technology that will be leveraged, and how they will interact.
- Coding – With guidance, learns to create and implement code for a product, service, or feature reusing code as applicable. Writes and learns to create code that is extensible and maintainable. Learns about and applies diagnosability, reliability, and maintainability, and understands when the code is ready to be shared and delivered. Apply coding patterns and best practices to write code.
- Implement – Learns to review work items to gain knowledge of product features in partnership with appropriate stakeholders (e.g., project managers). Assists and learns about breaking down work items into tasks and provides estimation.
- Reliability and Supportability – Learns about and contributes to operations of live service as issues arise on a rotational, on-call basis. Identifies solutions and mitigations to simple issues impacting performance or functionality of Live Site services.
- Engineering Excellence – Reviews current developments and proactively seeks new knowledge that will improve the availability, reliability, efficiency, observability, and performance of products while also driving consistency in monitoring and operations at scale.
Microsoft Eligibility Criteria:
- Understanding of Computer Science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, design patterns and related topics.
- Team player and quick learner
- Good Communication- Verbal and Non Verbal skills
- Good Team Player
Click here for HR Interview Questions and Answers
Microsoft Selection Process:
The Microsoft selection process is a structured series of stages designed to identify and hire the most suitable candidates for various roles within the company. Here is an overview of the typical selection process:
- Online Application: The process begins with candidates submitting their applications through Microsoft’s official careers website. It’s essential to provide accurate and comprehensive information on your resume and application.
- Resume Screening: The Microsoft recruitment team reviews all incoming applications and resumes to assess whether candidates meet the basic qualifications and requirements for the position.
- Online Assessments: Depending on the role, candidates may be required to complete online assessments or tests to evaluate their technical skills, knowledge, and problem-solving abilities. These assessments can cover a wide range of topics, including coding, problem-solving, and domain-specific knowledge.
- Phone Screening: Qualified candidates are often contacted for a preliminary phone screening interview. This interview is an opportunity for the recruiter or hiring manager to learn more about the candidate’s background, experience, and career goals.
- Technical Interviews: For technical positions, candidates typically participate in one or more technical interviews. These interviews assess a candidate’s technical expertise, coding skills, problem-solving capabilities, and familiarity with Microsoft technologies.
- Behavioral Interviews: Microsoft places a strong emphasis on cultural fit and soft skills. Behavioral interviews focus on assessing a candidate’s interpersonal skills, teamwork, communication, and alignment with Microsoft’s values and culture.
- On-Site Interviews (or Virtual Interviews): Depending on the role and location, candidates may be invited to an on-site interview at a Microsoft office or a virtual interview. On-site interviews often involve meeting with multiple team members, participating in coding exercises, system design discussions, and behavioral interviews.
- Presentation or Case Study (if applicable): Some positions, especially in consulting or management, may require candidates to prepare and deliver a presentation or address a case study to demonstrate their abilities in a real-world context.
- Reference Checks: Microsoft may conduct reference checks to verify a candidate’s work history, qualifications, and suitability for the role.
- Offer: If a candidate successfully navigates all interview stages and reference checks, they will receive a formal job offer. The offer will include details such as compensation, benefits, and other terms of employment.
- Background Check: Candidates who accept the offer may undergo a background check as part of the final hiring process.
- Onboarding: After accepting the offer and completing all pre-employment checks, candidates will participate in Microsoft’s onboarding process. This includes orientation, training, and integration into the team.
Please note that the specific details of the Microsoft selection process may vary based on the role, location, and the hiring team’s preferences. It’s essential for candidates to carefully review the job description and follow any instructions provided during the application process. Preparation for technical interviews and assessments is crucial to excel in the selection process.
Why Join Microsoft?
Industry leading healthcare
Discounts on products and services
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Generous time away
Opportunities to network and connect
How to Apply for Work from home Cactus Recruitment 2023?
To apply for this Off Campus Drive, interested candidates must follow the procedure outlined below:
- Click on the “Apply here” button provided below. You will be redirected to the official career page.
- Click on “Apply”.
- If you have not registered before, create an account.
- After registration, log in and fill in the application form with all the necessary details.
- Submit all relevant documents, if requested (e.g. resume, mark sheet, ID proof).
- Verify that all the details entered are correct.
- Submit the application form after verification.
If you face any issues while applying. Do let us know in the comment section.
What is the expected salary range for the Software Engineer position at Microsoft?
The salary for the Software Engineer position at Microsoft can go up to ₹16 LPA, depending on the candidate's experience and qualifications.
What are the eligibility criteria for this position at Microsoft?
What are the primary responsibilities of a Software Engineer at Microsoft?
A Software Engineer at Microsoft is responsible for understanding requirements, contributing to design processes, coding, implementation, and ensuring reliability and supportability of products.
Could you provide more information about the preferred skills for this role?
Preferred skills for the Software Engineer position at Microsoft include a solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, operating systems, design patterns, and related topics.
What are the key features of the work-from-home option for the Software Engineer role at Microsoft?
The work-from-home option provides flexibility and allows Software Engineers to work remotely while maintaining effective communication and collaboration with their teams.
Could you provide more information about the on-call support aspect of the role?
On-call support involves addressing any issues that arise during the operation of live services, identifying solutions, and ensuring that services are functioning optimally.
<p>The post Microsoft off Campus Recruitment 2024| Software Engineer | Apply Now! first appeared on Job4freshers.</p>